SUMMER IS HERE!
We’re excited to be offering a wide array of options to keep dancers of all ages moving this summer, including camps, workshops, intensives, and our popular Passport to Dance weekly classes.
Click here to learn more!
Dance is a gift that will last a lifetime.
Dance is an athletic art form that strengthens the student physically, stimulates them mentally, and inspires them artistically. We believe that introducing and enriching children in dance is a wonderful gift that will last a lifetime.
Dance promotes good postural alignment, physical strength, and flexibility. It teaches poise and can have a positive impact on an individual’s level of self-confidence. Dance enhances musical awareness and helps develop rhythm and coordination. It stimulates artistic thought and feelings of well-being.
A fun and encouraging introduction to the world of dance, the Primary Division is designed to engage the young child in the process of learning.
Ages 7+ and Teen
The foundation for all future dance training, the Student Division emphasizes proper posture, placement, and coordination.
Technically and artistically challenging, the Academy Program prepares dancers for training in a college program or a professional setting.
Dance Center Evanston Updates
- Summer 2022 is now open for registration! We offer a wide variety of classes, camps, and workshops for all ages. Check out the Summer page to learn more!
- Session 2 starts on Monday, January 10 and runs through Recital Weekend June 4 & 5. Watch this page for recital updates.
- Check out our Classes and Registration Pages for more information!
Evanston Dance Ensemble Updates
- EDE celebrates its 25th anniversary this year!
- EDE and ede2 2022-2023 Season Auditions: Saturday, April 30, 3:15-5:15pm for students in high school next year and Sunday, May 1, 3-5pm for students entering 7th & 8th grade. Contact email@example.com for more information and to sign up.
The DCE Difference
Dance Center Evanston offers a fun, progressive program in a variety of dance techniques, including ballet, modern, tap, jazz, and hip-hop.
Our carefully designed curriculum takes children from the primary levels to pre-professional dance. Our staff is made up of professionals who have years of experience as teachers, performers, and choreographers.
- Bea Rashid, Director